Saturday, September 20, 2014

five lightbulbs

i. my honors professor talks and writes like an infp......no wonder i don't understand anything i'm supposed to be doing in his classes...sorry i don't get implications and need clear instructions to function properly...and turns out...he's the freakin' head of the entire department.... i am seriously reconsidering my decision to be an honors student... #judgeme

ii. i finally realized why i cry every time i watch a dance performance: it's because i miss the tight-knit dance family atmosphere, drama and all...at least you have a place where you belong. 

iii. the more i talk to my grandmother Mandeh, the more i see the many many many many (did i mention many) reasons why we are related. #meanttobe #it'sreallybecauseshefeedsme #onedayweshallcapturethekitchenanditshallbeours #untilthen #popcorninthebasement #eggsonthewall #pighatchingfromegg #wut

iv. my subconscious embraces cannibalism #jokes

v. perfectionism is a mental illness. like, no really, it is. don't underestimate it.

2 comments:

  1. Favorite. <3 And by favorite I mean your hashtags. But also you. Buy mostly your hashtags. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Mandeh. It makes me so happy that my soul mate and my grandmother are having some good bonding time... merher. ;D
    I miss you. Both of you. You're too lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete